not the Brent Noorda you're looking for?
see Brent Noorda disambiguation
World's Greatest Joke of 2011
What do you call it when you eat pizza and then get diarrhea?
for greatest punchline of 2011
What do you call it when you eat in the West-African nation of
and then get diarrhea?
Stuff I'm working on
- Kangaroo Caller - Telephone reassurance
to promote senior independence. about
- Ray & Tye Noorda Foundation -
Mom and Dad gave away most of their fortune; now it's our turn to finish the job.
- slfsrv - Create simple computer apps using your browser as the front-end GUI.
Noorda's Blog - Half-truths, half-hearted attempts
at humor, and whatever I feel like writing when I have half a
- TOLOS (Theory of Lots of Stuff) -
So far I'm only ready with Chapter
- NoMorePasswordsJustEmail - Proof-of-concept for
secure(ish) user accounts that don't use passwords. Because passwords suck.
- ZSG - YAAAAN (Yet Another Attempt
At A Novel)
- FuncyTag + FuncyStyle = FuncyTown
- In today's sharing economy, we need a place to share our secrets.
Bay - If you don't like to pay the man
for concert tickets, then this is the place for you.
Stuff I've neglected for too long
- A now-defunct business I founded a long long time ago to
license, and support scripting (originally Cmm then
Problems - QA and development tools that
conditions so products can be made to work well in the real
First step: CrappyNet.
- Aisle Zero
- Grocery Shopping as a Service (GSaaS).
- (aka YiqYaq) more info coming, maybe....
- Everyone in the world can bang on the same piano. Beautiful
- Old Literature - I used to think
it was my calling to be a writer. Ha. Ha ha. Links to old
and a novel coming soon....
Blog - Been kind of quiet there. sorry.
- HelloSun: A guide to creating a social networking empire,
scratch, for free, circa 2012.
Blog - Long diary entries from our trip to
India & Thailand.
Pictures - Our journey to Burkina Faso and Ghana
pictures. watch quickly before Slide shuts down forever.
Ways to find me
The Reasons the Internet Was Invented
Wedding - Amy & Brent's wedding page.
Keeping count of how many blissful seconds we've been married.
entertainment - I didn't make this, but it's just
- Do the
- "Using physics and estimation to assess energy, growth,
Pokayoke Guide - Everything you need to know about
making a software startup.
Got a question? Send
email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Owe me money? Pay
Need work done? See my
Want a perpetual source of energy? Get a manhamsterfish.
on this site, copyright Brent Noorda
(and not his identity-thief) 2002-2089