not the Brent Noorda you're looking for?
see Brent Noorda disambiguation
Big News: I'm now a Registered Nurse! If you're looking for a kind,
thoughtful, curious, studious new
nurse in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater area, then look no further, I'm right here. (nursing portfolio)
World's Greatest Joke of 2011
What do you call it when you eat pizza and then get diarrhea?
for greatest punchline of 2011
What do you call it when you eat in the West-African nation of
and then get diarrhea?
Stuff I'm working on
Noorda's Blog - Half-truths, half-hearted attempts
at humor, and whatever I feel like writing when I have half a
- Ray & Tye Noorda Foundation -
Mom and Dad gave away most of their fortune; now it's our turn to finish the job.
...and other experiments in philanthropy
- slfsrv - Create simple computer apps using your browser as the front-end GUI.
- catchy.link - Turn a long internet url into something that is easy to remember (and temporary, and renewable, and owned and modifiable only by you)
- TOLOS (Theory of Lots of Stuff) -
So far I'm only ready with Chapter
- Anatomy Lab Study Guides - This slideshow helped me memorize a gazillion anatomy terms:
- ZSG - YAAAAN (Yet Another Attempt
At A Novel)
- FuncyTag + FuncyStyle = FuncyTown
Bay - If you don't like to pay the man
for concert tickets, then this is the place for you.
- Lotta Links - just what it says
Stuff I've neglected for too long
- Kangaroo Caller - Telephone reassurance
to promote senior independence. Shut down at the end of 2015 :(
- A now-defunct business I founded a long long time ago to
license, and support scripting (originally Cmm then
Problems - QA and development tools that
conditions so products can be made to work well in the real
First step: CrappyNet.
- Aisle Zero
- Grocery Shopping as a Service (GSaaS).
- (aka YiqYaq) more info coming, maybe....
- Old Literature - I used to think
it was my calling to be a writer. Ha. Ha ha. Links to old
and a novel coming soon....
Blog - Been kind of quiet there. sorry.
Blog - Long diary entries from our trip to
India & Thailand.
Ways to find me
The Reasons the Internet Was Invented
Wedding - Amy & Brent's wedding page.
Keeping count of how many blissful seconds we've been married.mil
entertainment - I didn't make this, but it's just
- Do the
- "Using physics and estimation to assess energy, growth,
Pokayoke Guide - Everything you need to know about
making a software startup.
Got a question? Send
email to email@example.com.
Owe me money? Pay
Need to hire a nurse (I don't do programming anymore)? See
resume & portfolio.
Want a perpetual source of energy? Get a manhamsterfish.
on this site, copyright Brent Noorda
(and not his identity-thief) 2002-2089