Nombas Developer's Space - Sample Applications
Here are several sample applications to show different aspects of integrating the ISDK into your application. Each of these samples are included in the ISDK evaluation download. Feel free to use them as a guide.
1) Simple0: The minimum code required to build an SE:ISDK sample. It runs code
2) Simple1: This sample includes the ScriptEase interpreter and all of the
3) Simple2: A GUI version of simple 1 that is windows specific. Runs either a
4) SimpEdit: A simple windows specific text editor with most of the functionality
5) EcmaSamp: This sample is used to demonstrate using ECMA objects. It uses precanned
6) ObjSamps: Four different source files show various ways of creating your own
7) Manual: This contains all the examples as shown in the manual. When you run
8) Notepad: This win16 and win32 samples shows how a macro library may be added
9) Sescrnsv: Sample win32 scripted screen saver.
10) Browser: Minimal code to show settings required to link with the browser
11) Debug: Demonstrate integrating a scripted application with Nombas' debugger.
12) Wintok: Sample to demonstrate calls to compile and to use pre-compiled
13) Smalljse: Shows settings used to make a minimum-memory version of the ScriptEase
15) API Tests: This suite tests each API call. These tests are extremely useful for those who are porting the ISDK to other platforms (with an appropriate license from Nombas, of course), to ensure that the port has worked correctly for every callin the API.